I have
held my tongue
held my breath
held my heart
for way too long.

I just can't keep it in any longer
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are offended by the occasional wirty dord, obscenity, or naked truth please put on your sunglasses.

Wait.

I think you should all put on your sunglasses.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blueprint:


What the hell kind of karma do I have going on with you?

             You completely destroyed me.
             No warning, no blink.
             No glance over the shoulder.
             Confident of annihiliation.
             Good work.

How many times do I have to apologize, unclear on the offense?

            I’ve apologized three times in my entire LIFE.
            You’ve received the gift of more.
            Thanklessly.

What in the hell is all this about, anyway?

What the hell?


1 comment: