I have
held my tongue
held my breath
held my heart
for way too long.

I just can't keep it in any longer
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are offended by the occasional wirty dord, obscenity, or naked truth please put on your sunglasses.

Wait.

I think you should all put on your sunglasses.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Accidentally Enlightening

Last night during my lecture, I said "Let's love forward" instead of "Let's move forward." (I told you I was Venus).

While I commit these types of Freudian slips all of the time (I do have a PhD in forensic clinical psychology), one of my students had a complete epiphany (her words) over the "love forward."

I find it ludicrous that anyone would find anything I say epiphonic.

2 comments:

  1. The L and the M are not even in proximity! That's actually pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We find epiphanies in the damndest things. Did you ever see the movie Pay it Forward?

    ReplyDelete