I have
held my tongue
held my breath
held my heart
for way too long.

I just can't keep it in any longer
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are offended by the occasional wirty dord, obscenity, or naked truth please put on your sunglasses.

Wait.

I think you should all put on your sunglasses.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And Another Thing...

I do not want to talk about my Dad.

I KNOW he is having some intractable problems.

I RESENT the assumption that my silence reflects indifference. Or worse, immature nonchalance.


NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.

Someday, there will be someone who asks me how s/he can help, rather than criticize me for not helping enough. Or not talking enough. Or not doing enough.

Someday, there will be someone who understands what my silence says.

No comments:

Post a Comment