I have
held my tongue
held my breath
held my heart
for way too long.

I just can't keep it in any longer
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are offended by the occasional wirty dord, obscenity, or naked truth please put on your sunglasses.

Wait.

I think you should all put on your sunglasses.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Saturday, October 16, 2010

2010

Unbelievably, I now hate 2010 more than I hated 2009.

Yesterday, I heard the most outrageous thing I have heard all year

As you know, there have been some DOOZIES:
  • Why can't YOU pay for my trash?
  • Do you think you can get me a job?
  • I DESERVE an explanation!
  • I have no idea what's wrong.
And yet, in the bright light of the beautiful autumn day, these pale in comparison to:

I have at least five tumors on my brain, one on my right eye and one near my spine.  All inoperable.

All good vibes in the Universe your way, TR.



1 comment:

  1. Something I just noticed: All of the people who uttered the above are VIRGOS. Huh.

    ReplyDelete