I have
held my tongue
held my breath
held my heart
for way too long.

I just can't keep it in any longer
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are offended by the occasional wirty dord, obscenity, or naked truth please put on your sunglasses.

Wait.

I think you should all put on your sunglasses.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Friday, August 12, 2011

Pandora's Epiphany

I just realized something:  I have lost a hell of a lot of (physical) weight over the past several months -- over 60 lbs.

What was trapped (emotionally) inside all of that weight?  All of the stuff that occurred when I gained the weight.  So as the weight melted away, all of the trapped emotions (which I could not handle at the time) were released. 

No wonder then, the release created a clusterfuck the size of the Grand Canyon.

No wonder then, I have a scar and a concussion and a black eye and two swollen feet and an arrest record.

Demons -- especially those well-taken care of -- do not go easily.

It's a God-damned miracle I'm upright at all.

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how our physical bodies react to our emotional baggage and how our emotional baggage reacts to our physical bodies...
    Congrats on the weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete