I have
held my tongue
held my breath
held my heart
for way too long.

I just can't keep it in any longer
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are offended by the occasional wirty dord, obscenity, or naked truth please put on your sunglasses.

Wait.

I think you should all put on your sunglasses.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Demon is in ME

I hate the way people look me in the eye and then look away when they realize it’s a shiner and not bad make up.

I hate it in the same way I hated people cutting in front of me when I was in a wheelchair. 

I want to scream, “Yes, I have an obvious problem!  It’s mine and I own it!  By pretending it’s not there, I see yours just as clearly!”

Yes, I am in an abusive situation.  With myself.

Either look me in the eye or get out of the way. 

I don’t need another obstacle.  I create enough on my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment