I have
held my tongue
held my breath
held my heart
for way too long.

I just can't keep it in any longer
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are offended by the occasional wirty dord, obscenity, or naked truth please put on your sunglasses.

Wait.

I think you should all put on your sunglasses.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Clutter Removal, Part 2 -- Trash Day

Today is Trash Day. 

I have a 90-gallon trash can that I fill up every week.  That's 90 gallons of trash (other than yard debris and recyclabes, mind you) for one person and three cats every week.  Granted, I have only been filling it for a few weeks (inspired by my neighbor who I discovered came over at 5 am on Trash Day to put his trash in my can.  This discovery irritated me to no end.  Yes, I am that petty.) but still...that's a lot of stuff I didn't/don't need.

Back to my neighbor:  Who holds onto their trash for a week, hoping that a neighbor's can has enough room to make a deposit?  I mean, these people have a dog the size of my car!  What do they do with all of that shit? 

I understand times are tough for most people (he says he can't afford the $30.00 a month for trash serivce), but this same neighbor likes to show off his vintage Stratocaster so I don't feel too sorry for him.

The point is:  I would love it if once, just once, someone else got up at 6 am on a Thursday morning (no matter *what* the weather) to put out my 90-gallon can.

2 comments: