I have
held my tongue
held my breath
held my heart
for way too long.

I just can't keep it in any longer
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are offended by the occasional wirty dord, obscenity, or naked truth please put on your sunglasses.

Wait.

I think you should all put on your sunglasses.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What If I'm Not Funny Anymore?

I have been worried that, if I lose my anger, I will lose my edge.  I do enjoy my wit.

Grasshopper Pike pointed out that Life provides an endless supply of irritations and people to commit them. 

I realized that she's right:  there ALWAYS will be something to get pissed off about.  As long as there are politicians and students and bitchy self-absorbed women whose g-strings are too tight (and their husbands), there will be something to get pissed off about.

{sigh}

I feel better.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment