I have
held my tongue
held my breath
held my heart
for way too long.

I just can't keep it in any longer
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are offended by the occasional wirty dord, obscenity, or naked truth please put on your sunglasses.

Wait.

I think you should all put on your sunglasses.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Monday, January 11, 2010

PS

I realize I should be down on my knees with gratitude that my Beloved Dad made it through his surgery and recovery with flying colors. Please do not misunderstand; I AM down on my knees with gratitude over my Beloved Dad flying (albeit with a walker) colorfully through his major surgery and excruciating recovery.

But, at the same time, I am down on my knees in despair over what it cost both of us.  I can't remember ever being so joyful and so desolate at the same time.  And sooooo guilty that my Dad's restoration is not enough to keep me from crying over the turned cups. 

It's the dichotomy that is slowly driving me insane.

1 comment:

  1. 5 of cups!

    Dammit, my brilliant comments didn't post yesterday!

    ReplyDelete